ProdLib - the product library for designers
- Browse product libraries and directly insert products into your projects
- Vast catalogues of products from real manufacturers, automatically kept up to date.
- Downloading and using ProdLib is always free
- ProdLib supports AutoCAD, AutoCAD LT, Revit and ArchiCAD
- Join the thousands of other designers who are already using ProdLib!
The Universal Product Library
- ProdLib increases the efficiency of your workflow by keeping you up to date with manufacturer catalogs.
- Browse product libraries and insert objects into your projects across different platforms.
- Use as a stand-alone application or integrated into software such as Revit and AutoCAD.
- Bring your products to every architect and engineer's desktops
- Widen your market reach and drastically reduce time-to-market of your new products
- Always up to date with your new content, immediately available to all ProdLib users.
- ProdLib is easy to dive into and what's best, always free to download and use.
- Intuitive interface, integrated directly into your design software
- Supplementary web library enables you to find pinpoint solutions from our product database
- Effortless updating and library management
What We Offer
CONNECTING YOU WITH DESIGNERS
- The ProdLib library is always up-to-date with your latest content.
- All ProdLib users immediately get access to your new products.
- Market your products in a new, direct way and improve support for designers.
- Receive information about the use of your products.
- We deliver your products to a range of compatible design software.
- Drastically reduce time to market by having your files quickly available to designers
- We build you a customized product library under your brand and product structure.
- Users worldwide see your brand and products. Feed growth through improved visibility.
"We wanted to offer updated infomation for designers. This is a great new way to share latest information regarding products and market our products globally. We have been very satisfied for cooperation with ProdLib"
Anne Rissanen, Peikko Group Corporation
"Architects and structural engineers have a key role in material selection for building projects. Ruukki wants to help designer’s work by offering them tools that are easy and quick to use. "
Pasi Tupeenniemi, Ruukki Construction Oyj
"ProdLib is a new and innovative channel to bring product information on architects’ and designers' desktop. And information is always up-to-date This way we help the designers to find right products for their building projects."
Tuomas Toivonen, Lumon Oy